As I grew older, Cadabra, Inc. became the world’s largest online retailer; namely, Amazon, Inc. Jeff Bezos is a source of inspiration as a Dot-com bubble survivor. His unorthodox business model made him the first ever centi-billionaire at the top of Forbes 2018’s list. He uplifted the e-commerce industry, yet left competitors behind digital uncertainties. News flash! The profit margins of big names, such as Toys R Us, were squeezed as Amazon and big-box retailers slashed prices bring customers into virtual stores.
Near a dancing fountain, I am sitting. I barely look at the water droplets flirting the sunbeams. Electronica music titillates my ears while I am recalling Brave New World . I read it more than a decade ago The Dystopia is here. Plastic creatures everywhere. They are socially indoctrinated! Now I decide to get away. Bill, please!
Tranquility is key. If you are praying, nothing will make you value what you are doing except "tranquility." As I embarked on the journey of growing up, it took me decades to land on the peacefulness island. Anxiety was my companion before I turned into restfulness. False fear and unneeded this feeling of worrying are eating away the best moments of the life you are leading.
Comments
Post a Comment