Eating on the Cloud


This is an exclusive piece of content. I am now writing from some conference, named a summit. Right now I am, figuratively, at the peak of this summit. Somebody is speaking high in the sky. Yes, he said that! High in the sky! I really do not know why.

The man easily tackles the artificial intelligence topic while crossing his legs in front of the audience. CIOs came from all sides of this developing country. Top IT companies brought their reps to learn the latest trends of the cloud.

In the bla bla bla summit, round tables gathered media persons, sponsors' reps, lost minds, collectors of giveaways, and many irrelevant attendees. At breaks, everybody is heavily eating and drinking.

Is this the Cloud? Is this a place to learn and network?

Back in time, a local legal IT influencer guy I closely know asked me to localise the Cloud Computing Law. I emailed Christopher Millard, the editor of the book who was a "computer lawyer" before the rise of "Cloud Computing". In my message, I showed my interest to localise his great book but he had no inquiring mind.

By deeply investigating, the organiser and owner of this summit is a big data house. It recently built a centre to serve the Middle East from this country. They look for revenue which is easily can be obtained from these empty minds.

Stir the ideas and deeply connect them! Now you know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Willing to THINK

Cadabra, Inc.